Microsoft Exchange email servers enable you to securely receive business email, contacts and calendars on your PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone. It provides an exponentially greater number of features, and benefits than typical pop based server solutions. It also has numerous security attributes used to protect your staff and your network. Our Exchange experts can assist you with a new Exchange Server installation, or upgrade an existing install, in addition to administration and support. We can even assist you if you are migrating from a different mail technology solution. Currently three different options exist for Microsoft Exchange: Onsite, hosted, and a hybrid deployment that consists of mailboxes residing both on-premises, and in the cloud. Our engineers can help you decide and implement the solution that best fits your business needs.
- Data Loss Prevention keeps employee's from inadvertently sending sensitive information.
- Self healing features that resolve email server issues automatically.
- Built-in defense system to actively protect your network from viruses, and spam.
- Load balancing features strengthen flexibility and redundancy in case of a server failure.
- Missed call and voicemail notifications via SMS or email with an IP based phone system.
- Complete United Communications